Flask is Python’s most popular framework for creating full-featured web applications. Flask's flexibility and ease of use make it a crowd favorite for new developers, while its powerful plugins and extensibility make it equally suitable for large enterprise-grade projects.
What You'll Learn
- Creating a website with a Python backend
- Serving pages with dynamic content
- Handling form submissions
- Storing and fetching data from a database
- User authentication & session management
- Flask best practices
For those who...
- Have a basic understanding of Python
- Understand basic concepts of HTML
- Would like to serve an app with a Python backend