Learn the ins-and-outs of using a GraphQL layer to fetch data. Set up your GraphQL API client, write GraphQL queries to efficiently retrieve data, and work with application-side GraphQL libraries to consume data for your app.
What You'll Learn
- Create a GraphQL client written in Typescript to connect to your database
- GraphQL syntax to fetch and mutate data
- Consuming data from your GraphQL client
- Concepts to improve your workflow such as GraphQL Fragments
For those who...
- Need an easy and efficient data layer for their application
- Would prefer not to meticulously design & develop a REST API
- Work with GraphQL-friendly technologies such as React