Learn the ins-and-outs of using a GraphQL layer to fetch data. Set up your GraphQL API client, write GraphQL queries to efficiently retrieve data, and work with application-side GraphQL libraries to consume data for your app.
What You'll Learn
- General GraphQL syntax for fetching and mutating data.
- Create your own GraphQL client, from your own data source.
- Concepts to improve your workflow, such as GraphQL Fragments.
For those who...
- Need an easy and efficient data layer for their application.
- Would prefer not to design & develop a REST API.
- Work with GraphQL-friendly technologies such as React.