Mapping Data with Mapbox
Use Mapbox to create beautiful map visualizations of geographical data. Leverage the free API to create datasets such as directions, geocoding locations from raw data, and creating geofence coordinates. Avoid paying absurd bills for Google Maps and create visuals which tell your narrative of the world.
What You'll Learn
- Leverage raw data to create precise lat/long datasets
- Enrich location information with detailed metadata
- Create beautiful visualizations via the Mapbox studio GUI
- Generate paths representing directions between multiple points
- Work seamlessly with Pandas DataFrames
For those who...
- Have a basic understanding of Python
- Are comfortable with using third-party APIs
- Looking to visualize existing location data
- Need to enrich datasets with precise location information