Interact with databases with Python's "batteries included" library: SQLAlchemy. Managing database connections & sessions with minimal boilerplate, create data models, and query your data using the built-in ORM. Learn to leverage built-in integrations with popular libraries such as Flask and Pandas to make database interactions trivial.
What You'll Learn
- Spin up database connections with minimal effort
- Write data models for MVC applications
- Fetch and modify data via the ORM or plaintext SQL queries
- Define one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many relationships via the ORM
- Perform JOINs and aggregations on data models
For those who...
- Have an understanding of Python
- Grasp the underlying concepts of relational databases
- Prefer to handle application data layers via an ORM