Rise of Google Cloud
Build architecture on Google Cloud Platform with services like BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, Data flow, and other tools which differentiate GCP as a cloud provider.
What You'll Learn
- VPS setup and networking configuration with Compute Engine
- Deploying and interacting with cost-effective serverless functions
- Developing managed applications via App Engine
- Integrating applications with the BigQuery data warehouse programmatically
- Using the Google Cloud Storage SDK to store and serve assets as an alternative to S3
For those who...
- Are considering cloud providers or weighing the benefits of "multi-cloud"
- Are GCP customers looking to get the most of their provider
- Anybody looking to have fun with GCP's $500 credit for new customers